When dating have you ever noticed that people are more interested in you when you tell them that you have a job?

Show a 500 dollar bill, and most men will want to date you. Hmm,  Millennial Gold digger men on the loose.

Favorite Answer

Where in the hell did you get a $500 bill?!? I would date you just to figure that out.

• abdul

We don't have 500$ bills any more. Nixon did away with them when he was potus

• steve

I don't think necessarily having a job would impress anyone. For example if you said your job entailed simply asking 'do you want fries with that?' Or 'Do you want to go large for an extra $1.50?'  

I think if you told them how much you earned that might increase their interest.

When I was dating I had a simple rule.  She must have a full-time job and make at least 1/3 of what I make.  It worked extremely well. 

wow you must be ancient The last $500 bill rolled off the presses in 1945, and it was formally discontinued 24 years later in 1969.

and no I never had to wave money around to get a date, you poor thing

• Melodies4 weeks agoReport

I am ancient :)