Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 4 weeks ago

How should I take better care of my feet?

I haven’t had a pedicure in years and I just gave myself one. 

I soaked it in warm water, i used the rock thing to take out the dead skin, in brushed my toenails, pushed the cuticles, and added a base coat. Any advice? My feet still look demented

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Mrcury
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Okeeffes brand for hands and feets

• Login to reply the answers
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

If it's been a long time since your last pedicure, you may need to repeat the process of soaking in hot soapy water and smoothing with pumice several times before you make good progress with the build up of callus and tough skin. I know that if I don't do it at least once a week, it gets ahead of me. 

Try going to beauty supply shop and getting a product like Mr. Pumice, a block of artificial stuff, instead of a natural pumice stone. It's cheaper and gives you more result with less rubbing. 

After you do the smoothing treatment and give your feet a good wash, slather each food with lotion or oil and cover with a plastic bag. Let them soak in the moisture for 20-30 minutes then remove the bags and wipe of the excess moisturizer with paper towel or tissue. 

• 4 weeks ago

Your feet still look like you take good care of them.  I also get pedicures once a month.  If you have the money go to a nail salon and have a pedicure if the price is reasonable. 

• Jen
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Put lotion on your feet and paint your toenails a pretty color. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.