my date said she doesnt kiss on first dates but then she eskimo kissed me?

at the beginning she said she is a bit reserved and doesnt like to get too physical but as the night went on she proceeded to initiate rubbing her nose against mine and my cheek for 2 minutes. Should I have tried to kiss her?

• rick
    Favorite Answer

I lack patience. I don't play games. I'm quite direct in relationships. I'm sure if she started this game, I would have stabilized her head with my hand and initiated a really deep french kiss. Two possible results. She would be put off and get pissed, or she would respond, usually resulting in intercourse. Life's too short for game playing and teasing.

• Merry

That's just weird ... what is she 3? 

I'd be thinking run not kiss! 

No. She told you she didn't kiss on the first date. It's a good idea for physical contact to start gradually, and to increase as the emotional connection increases. Holding hands, putting your arm around her, exchanging eskimo kisses is a good start.