My boyfriend came home drunk really late without his shoes or shirt what the **** could he have been doing?

he says he doesn’t remember n neither do his friends

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Jesus, controlling woman. He was partying with work buddies.

I will not call you stupid. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • steve
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Welcome to life and the evil that is alcohol.

I have lost count of the times I have rolled home in a similar state with no recollection of what had occurred.

Sounds like he had a good night but I don't think it is anything to be worried about. He came home. OK minus clothing and footwear so maybe he lost them but at least he remembered where he lived.

I once got drunk in London and woke up in Edinburgh at midnight nearly 350 miles away without my coat or wallet with no recollection of what had happened or how I got there. Luckily I had enough money in my pocket to get a train home after I handed myself into the police and they allowed me to sleep on the floor next to a radiator in an interview room for the night.

Hell, never mind lost weekends I once had a lost two weeks in Greece when I was drunk from getting to the airport in Newcastle (UK) and arriving back with no memory of the 'holiday'.

Coming home minus clothing is no biggie. Just sounds like a good night he will never remember.

• 1 month ago

He may be running a marathon or something...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's not that unusual for an extremely drunk person to remove clothing for random reasons.   Much like a woman guys can tell if they had sex recently so he would at least know that much.  Either way unless he's got the type of friends who abandoned him during the night out, I'm sure one of them knows something, but it would probably be hard to get it out of any of them if it was bad.  You also might be able to find people that was at whatever bar\party he was at who would have less loyalty.   Sometimes all you need to do is give a $20 to the bartender.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Just a weirdo drunk, probably went for a swim somewhere and didn't put his shirt and shoes back on because he is an idiot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.