ian c asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 3 weeks ago

Most legit stocks to invest in?

I wanna get into investing stocks but I don’t know which is the most legit or easy way without a fee or high payment. Also I want to earn back from my investments.

Get the Dummies Guides to Investing and the Dummies Guide to Personal Finance then make an investment plan that meets your financial goals.  Spreadsheet out your Assets and Liabilities every month to calculate your net worth.  Make saving and investing into your plan a habit as I like to phrase it Buy High, Buy MORE Low.  Focus on the long term just keep building on your plan good markets and bad. 

Hi. You need to do many hours of technical analysis and be familiar with the stock market to invest. Do  not just listen to people. I lost around $3000 investing in a large semiconductor company some time back, and I thought that company was safe and making lots of profits.

Read up before you go into the stock market. Money can be wiped out in minutes.

• tiescore
      3 weeks agoReport

You weren't diversified. Starting a portfolio with a technology company in the late rounds of a bull market is not the best way to start. 

You have to talk to a financial advisor at your bank and sign papers. Mutual funds would be a good start.

Anything to do with utilities and health.

I would recommend setting up a TD Ameritrade account. No min balance required and free trades. Once setting up a TD account go to the educations tab and begin learning the basics about stocks. They offer free in-depth classes about many types of investments and investment strategies. I'd hate to see someone trying their hand in the markets and getting burned due to lack of knowledge.

• tiescore
      3 weeks agoReport

TD Ameritrade is being acquired by Schwab, might as well just start with Schwab and get used to that platform.