Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know of dating sites for gay Christians? Or does Christian Mingle allow men to search for men?

• Joe

No such thing as a "gay Christian" just as there are no "lying Christians", or "thieving Christians" or "idolatrous Christians".

If you are a Christian, you are no longer enslaved to sin (including the sin of homosexuality) and you stop calling sin a righteous and good thing to be pursued.

Forsake the sin of homosexuality and trust in Jesus Christ.

I don't know. But consider yourself forewarned. 'Christian' dating sites are the preferred target of many con-men. All they have to say is, "I love the Lord", and many are fooled. So BE CAREFUL.

"You can't be gay & Christian. Homosexuality is a sin & goes against a Christian lifestyle."

Oh.  Really?  Because the last time I checked, I noticed that Jesus Christ never said ONE WORD about Homosexuals.  Not one.  So, despite the dishonest followers like you who act like it's all he ever spoke of, I have to ask: WTF are you talking about?

• Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

LMAO - I can't wait to see the replies to this one.  Especially since over a third, and  now, nearly half of all "christian" congregations in the US are not only OK with gays, they perform gay marriages/weddings.

• Mack

5 Best Gay Christian Dating Sites (2019) 

Match. 

EliteSingles. 

Zoosk. 

OurTime. 

BlackPeopleMeet.

Google does.

You can't be gay and Christian.  Homosexuality is a sin and goes against a Christian lifestyle.  You should repent, seek help and, pray for God to help you deal with your sinful lust.

• Brian

Libcrusher, is that you?

Try Christiansodomites.com