How fix things with my boyfriend?

I was “seeing” a guy. I met another guy I wanted to be friends with. Turns out I had a lot of feelings for guy 2 and I wanted to be with him far more than guy1, he asked me out while I was still with guy 1 and I didn’t expect it but I was over the moon. I said yes. I already had plans to stay at the guy 1s house that weekend. I decided to go and finish it face to face. We’d kissed once before, we kissed that night that I stayed there. I ended it the next day over text bc I pussied out of doing it in person. That was The last time I ever spoke to him, eight days after I’d started dating guy 2. guy 2 is my boyfriend and he never knew. I never told him because I knew if I did our relationship would never have progressed past that. I already loved him so much. he went through Snapchat memories randomly saw a photo of me and guy 1 dated to that night. I hadn’t had a sexual relationship with either of them yet. He’s told people that I cheated on him a week into our relationship and he doesn’t trust that I never saw another guy after that. I feel disgusting. I know it was wrong. at that time I knew I wanted to be with him and be committed to him and I still do. I pretended guy1 never existed and never told him until he found out himself months into our relationship. It’s ******* horrible and it never should’ve happened. But I want to be forgiven. I want to fix what’s happened and I don’t know how to let him trust me again. I need help. I’m not a cheater and never wanted to be. 

This is crazy. You can't "cheat" on a guy you hadn't gone out with yet. The point of dating is get to know someone, to decide whether you want to spend more time with them and eventually become exclusive. Until you have agreed to be exclusive, you have every right to be seeing other people as well. The one you owe an apology to is guy 1, for leading him on when you knew you were more interested in guy 2. But guy 2 is acting like a jerk. He had no claim over you until the two of you started dating and decided you were in a relationship. If he's going around telling people that you cheated on him, he has no respect for you and your relationship- he's trying to control you. 

No you're not a cheater, but you are one of those pathetic women that puts men on lay-by. From no on all he is ever going to feel like as one of your options. How do you like that, to be someone's next in line option after dumping someone? Why the hell would he want to stay with you. Nect time you do somethin idiotic like this, tell them, say hey I'm with someone but I would rather be with you so I', going to go stay over their house tonight and then I'm going to start dating you. Let's see how he will treat your little arrogant A$S. How you can fix it is to stop dating anyone until you eat some humble pie and are ready to treat your next guy with respect

• y

I’m not a cheater and never wanted to be.

But your are.

All you can do is contact 2 and ask to see him so you can explain the situation.  If he says OK, then you meet and explain.  If he says no, consider this a lesson learned.  Be honest with people, lying always leads to problems.