promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why did Hillary call Tulsi Gabbard, a Russian agent, that sounds bizarre?

Is Hillary losing it from too much alcohol poisoning?

Is Hillary jealous that Tulsi is a beautiful, young, wanted women and Hillary, a beaten down, ugly, fat old wretch.

Tulsi is loved, Hillary is hated.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

because she was right

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

stop abusing the comma !

• 2 months ago

She didn't.  Hillary called Gabbard a Russian ASSET not agent.  Please brush up on those reading comprehension skills.

Here it is in context:

Clinton made the controversial remarks on the podcast Campaign HQ With David Plouffe back in October, when she said, “I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on someone who’s currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians.”In the key remarks to the lawsuit, Clinton added, “That’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she’s also a Russian asset. Yeah, she’s a Russian asset—I mean, totally.” It’s not clear from the quotes whether Clinton was referring to Gabbard, Stein, or both.

• ...Show all comments
    • Elwood Blues
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

@rap: Do you understand what a subset relationship is?  Agents are a subset of assets; not all assets are agents.  If Russia's GRU has 100 bitcoin, that's an asset but not an agent.  Human assets are people who do something useful to you.  Human agents are controlled by you.  Too abstruse 4 U?

• Chris
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hillary has a history of ludicrous statements. Why should she suddenly become a reasonable, rational person now?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your "question" is proof that Russia is backing Tulsi Gabbard. Gabbard is polling at under 1 percent yet still has all this support from all these bots on the internet. If Hillary wasn't loved, she wouldn't have gotten over 65 million votes. Hillary Clinton was beautiful when she was younger while Tulsi looks like a skunk.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

You got it! Hillary is an old sea hag.

• 2 months ago

She didn't say that. She said Gabbard would be a Russian "asset". I know English is hard for you, but you can look words up. She said Russians would work to get someone, possibly Gabbard, to run as an independent, to split the vote.

Now, I don't know what good it does you to run down Hillary. She's not running for office. 

• 2 months ago

Tulsi Gabbard is the only Democrat who, in my humble opinion, had a chance.

Why?  Because she hasn't been in Washington for 40+ years and blaming Trump for the country's problems.

• 2 months ago

Hillary wants to be the first female POTUS, so  any serious female candidate must be a Russian agent.

• 2 months ago

Hillary is a sociopath, as such, she actually believes her own lies. (Same with Adam Schiff, Pelosi and Nadler)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.