Why do guys and women think so differently about casual sex?
Guys actually find it exciting. Women find it mostly inappropriate and offensive when they know a guy wants to have sex with them. If they both had the same emotions and looked at it the same way, it probably wouldnt be much a hesitated topic
- LindaLv 61 month ago
Well, let's look at the reasons:
1. Women have a chance of getting pregnant and would have to raise a child most likely on her own if it was a one night stand.
2. Women want a guy to value and respect her and not use her as a sex toy.
3. Men can have sex easily and when they get excited sometimes can go more than one round with more than one woman in one night. They cannot turn it away. It is like sustenance to their health.
4. Women and men are hardwired differently and sex is best for guys and girls if there are some emotions attached and sex without emotions is animalistic.Source(s): Woman's POV
- FekefufuLv 71 month ago
Mate, just understand that women are lying to you about it, they just want you to think that because htey are all about appearances. Don't ever believe a word women say they are born liars
- Anonymous1 month ago
You sound very inexperienced with women. We were all there once. The simplest way to describe women's sexuality without writing a novel about it is that woman have a hidden switch. Once you find this switch women want sex even more than men, for some women this switch is exceedingly hard to find, but it's always there. In casual encounters you often don't have enough time to find some of those switches so it's not going to work out.
- 1 month ago
I agree!!! You are right, I'm a girl and I don't find it exciting till months in the relationship..
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- DavidLv 71 month ago
"Women find it mostly inappropriate and offensive" sounds like they don 't like you. Perhaps its you that is the problem rather than them.
- JerryLv 61 month ago
These statements would be true if guys could get pregnant