Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do places give you extra?   I ask for a hamburger and they put pickles and onions?  I didnt ask for hamburger with pickles and onions...?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It’s probably what comes with the burger. Unless the menu says just a plain hamburger then idk. But places like mc Donald’s have burgers with certain add ones that you’d have to ask without if you don’t want them. Or just simply take them off

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

You look like a pickle and onion person.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

95% of people want extras. You need to specify nothing on it.

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's a stupid presumption that people want pickles and onions on their hamburgers. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Each burger joint serves its hamburger's a certain way. If you don't like it that way, you have to tell them how you want it made. For example dill pickles and onions are typical condiments on hamburgers at most different burger joints. So is lettuce and tomato. It starts varying at cheese, mayor, mustard. ketchup. You are essentially buying a small green salad, meat and bread. Which, if put on a plate, is a good meal.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I ordered an omelette, and it arrived at my table accompanied by toast, jam, potatoes, and fresh fruit. Oh the humanity.

• 4 weeks ago

So you just want a slab of meat on a plain bun? Then you're going to have to 'special order' that. And you still might not get it.

• 4 weeks ago

Obviously that is their standard presentation.  Ask for them to be left off if you don't like them.  What is so hard to understand about that?

• 4 weeks ago

What kind of savage doesn't put onions on a burger

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So don't eat them. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.