promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Mormons, why did Heavenly Father order millions spent on the "I'm a Mormon"campaign only to send down a celestial command "NO MORE MORMON!"?

Update:

Is Heavenly Father ok?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The Mormon god seems rather capricious. Look at the convenient revelations about race and polygamy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Jesus Christ always does what is best for humanity in the long run. I don't know if the "I'm a Mormon" campaign came from him or not, but when the word finally came down, we obeyed. Now we refer to ourselves and our church by its real name, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah, the mormon god is just as batshit crazy as the jehovah's witnesses god.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The No More Mormon was telestial, not celestial. The First Presidency decided not to use the term because it was a slur against the early pioneers. That effort will cost even more because of all of the statues, monuments, and trail markers across the country. With all of the millions stockpiled, and still rolling in over the years to come, the work will be done. Does God change his mind? There is no church anywhere that the members slaughter their livestock, burn the meat, and scatter the blood around the altar. Those commandments were satisfied when Christ came.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.