According to Morality being objective,  why do so many people hate rich people if they are so good at being prosperous?

It seems to me that being productive doesn't always means it's morally. Take that Atheist. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Or perhaps they're just really good at cheating..........but most rich people get that way through inheritance - they never had to work for it and have no idea what it's like to not have enough, and they just keep getting richer and richer, not necessarily prosperous, just richer......

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

I can’t imagine how you think that’s connected to atheism.

• Gloria
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Being wealthy is not morally bad, it's how you got the wealth.  So you invented something that costs pennies to produce, then turn around and sells it for thousands.   It's the love of money that's the root of all evil.

• oscar30344 weeks agoReport

I prefer to think people that make billions and let people live on a check to check basis for survival is evil. 

• 4 weeks ago

Hating rich people isn't the drive of much of anything. But they're what can be pointed to in order to show national wealth is increasing while wages aren't. And, the people making the heads of industry rich aren't really those heads themselves. It's the people working for them. You'd think all that extra wealth generation would be worth a raise sometimes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

The peasants had more days off in the middle ages than they do today in America. Were are made to feel guilty of taking time off to enjoy life

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.