I ask God for wisdom what is his role for science in his plan for salvation. God answer surprised me?

I open the bible and God showed me a verse in 1 Corthians 1:17  I preach the gospel not by words of elequont wisdom lest remove the power of Jesus Christ. Paul warns in last days men will have form of Godliness but deny God of his power. God plan is for man to have godlessness in the last days. Science is words of elequont wisdom

On the day of the Lord God will destroy everything man has built because of man's pride

Paul meant he wasn't being persuasive with clever wording, Gnosticism, or philosophies. Just the fact of the Resurrection.

The last days are when we all return to God. It's all for one and one for all. Don't leave behind the one for the 99. 

• Doug

Just focus on sharing with people how they can know they have eternal life (1 John 5:13).

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug
      1 month agoReport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StgAtwxiix0

God warned us that in the last days, there would be elequont speakers who will twist the Word of God to have you believe in a "3 in 1 god" wherein you eat His body and drink His blood as you are baptized into TWO baptisms.

But you mention "POWER" they will KILL YOU and think they are doing GOD a favor.

They will start calling you a false prophet, working voodoo, denying the POWER of GOD in ungodliness (II Timothy 3:5-7).

Their Jesus of love will become a "sorcerer" promising "POWER come upon them" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) Who "QUICKENS" (I Corinthians 15:45) them "back to life" (Ephesians 2:1) from their "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12; I Corinthians 15:21-22).

What?  A "DEAD spirit?"  You better get out of here calling my Jesus of love a witch doctor telling me He said you can drink a gallon of clorox and it won't harm you (Mark 16:17-18) after Holy Spirit baptism (Mark 16:16)!

You are from an "evil adulterous generation; seeking after a sign in the sky" (Matthew 16:2-4) but you are seeking "POWER" here on earth as a lying false prophet saying Jesus said we'd be able to "cast out devils in His name" like my Jesus of love practices witchcraft because YOU said it and YOU want people to follow after YOUR cult! 

Today's Christians don't know WHAT they're doing PRETENDING they're serving the TRUE AND LIVING GOD who (((IS))) POWER but calling HIM voodoo, witchcraft and every ungodly name under the sun as they say "I know I'm saved and have been saved for decades."

MANKIND IS IN TROUBLE!

COMPLACENT in THEIR religion of Christianity CREATED for them by "evil man" (Genesis 6:5) and THINK they're not catholic because they stuck another name on THEIR organization when they >>>SHOT OFF<<< from the rcc taking their LYING doctrines with them of

A 3 in 1 god called a trinity; DEBUNKED, eating His body and drinking His blood; DEBUNKED and TWO baptisms; DEBUNKED which is (((ALL))) catholic doctrine!

You've built your house on sand and THE FALL is GREAT (Matthew 7:24-27)!

"...and those that walk in pride (((HE))) is able to abase" (Daniel 4:37)!

• Brian

Cool story, bro.

• Gloria

You apparently are confused.  It is NOT God's plan for man to be ungodly (godlessness) in the last days.  This is the work of Satan because he wants as many as he can get to be destroyed with him.  There is a spiritual battle going on between Christ and Satan for our souls.

What is God role in his plan of salvation  not a question!

Your Wrong The Makers Voice is To Powerful and Pure For humans to take. And the Maker Dosen't show Humans Anything. That is the job for us Seraphim Angel's. There are 12 of Us and We didn't show you anything. Your Special like everyone else. But your not the that Special. It's a Seraphim Angel's job to send Messages. Here is your message" Stop your an Embarrassment to the Maker".

Not a question.  I'm sure, after several years on this site, you understand what a question is.  You are intentionally trolling.