Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 4 weeks ago

Is it painful to fall and break your bone?

I broke my foot but I don't remember the pain, I remember it took too long for the ER to admit me. The surgery on it hurts more than the break did it seems. I hate that its going to take so long to heal from this. Then physical therapy? I still know how to walk! Share your story. I had to give up coffee and take vitamins. Using crutches makes me tired. 

Favorite Answer

I assume that it has to. But my mom broke her leg in October. She didn't cry as it swung back and forth as she tried to get back inside the house late at night as she went out to lock down the back yard. Her fingers were accidently cut off with a saw by my dad and she never cried all the way to the hospital.I cant tell that it hurt  by her. She is 86

Usually........

Get some friends

• Tavy

Give up coffee why? You must be American, you people think coffee causes all sorts of problems.

I have broken lots of bones and  here in the UK we eat and drink anything.

Nah it feels like you’re having an intense orgasm. I highly recommend it...