Pursue or not pursue?

Went on 3rd date with this girl, so we got some dessert then went to this park with xmas lights and walked around. She rode with me to go there. We talked then i mentioned about the last date (2nd) how it was odd, she said she shes sorry about it because she had to go cause of her roommate then we talked some more then drove back to her car to the dessert place.

Then she said shes leaving and said it was fun and thanked me. We hugged goodbye then i said to myself i should've kissed her then she happen to lose her keys so she checked her car if she left it inside and she went back to me and we found it on my passenger seat. We hug again then i kissed her. It was more of like 5-7 sec makeout then she pulled away and saw her smile a bit. Then we part ways and told each other goodnight.

I asked her if she got home safe and she replied later on. Now, what should I do from here? It's wednesday now and last date happened sunday. I texted her today and planned to meet up the day of but she said she isnt free. She didnt suggest a time so makes me think she isnt ininterested...

AnswerSave

Mate, I can tell you straight up she is not interested. Firstly, that is the last text you are to write to her unless she writes to you first. When she does, you just ask when she is free next and then set a definite day, time and place. Just understand that no one, no one, NO ONE is ever ever EVER too busy for someone they are interested in, no matter how busy they are, they will always find time and offer an alternative. She just ain't interested so move on mate before you make a fool of yourself. Wait for her to text.

You're right, maybe she's not interested.  But you're also right, because maybe she is.  That's how the maybe factor works.

You can't control maybe, you can't even influence it very much, but you can play the numbers and hope for the best.  

If you make a move, you've got (at best) a 50-50 chance that she will undo a few buttons for you.  If you don't make a move, your chances of seeing her unbuttoned are somewhere between zero and probably never.  

This ain't rocket science.  Which option offers you the better chance of seeing her naked?  Exactly.

• steve

If you are keen you have her number to be able to text her so why not actually ring her and ask for another date.

She might be sitting at home thinking he hasn't rang me so is not interested. Ring her and speak to her.