Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 month ago

I’ve left something very important on the bus.?

I accidentally left my musical script on the school activity bus yesterday. It only runs after school to take kids home from activities and it doesn’t run on Friday. I’m really worried because I need it Monday and have no way of getting it back. it has a very low chance of getting found by the bus driver and if it’s not in the lost and found Monday I’m never getting it back. We can’t buy one online because they start at around 700 dollars each. I don’t know any of my lines yet and the drama club doesn’t have extras. What do I do. (We can’t call the school.)

Find out where the buses are stored and go there and hope someone will go with you and let you look in the bus.

• Tavy

Most of us would call the bus depot not the school.

Or did that not occur to you.?

• audrey

Why would a "musical script" cost $700?

• Lôn

Phone the bus depot. Tell them which bus it was and someone will look for it.

Good luck with that!

Troll. rating 4/10.

• Jackson1 month agoReport

not a troll...