Can you list ten or more things to do in the grand canyon, in the state of Arizona?

I have been there, and no, I can't list ten things to do.  I would not ride a bicycle or tour bus to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

I don't think anybody could ride a bicycle to the bottom.  Tour buses do not go to the bottom.

1. Hike

2. Bike

3. Drive

4. Eat

5. Drink

6. Sleep

7. Bus tour

8. Train tour

9. Donkey ride to canyon floor

10. Shop

11. Learn

If you leave GCNP the list is near endless.

Take pictures .  And some people take that mule ride to the bottom.  

not sure if i know ten but i stayed in motel at bright angel trail ..watched the ball rainbows ...went down the canyon on a mule ..minus 20 at rim ..plus 70 at base ..got soaked in a shower at  base with the warmest rain i had anywhere ..froze on the 3/12 hour journey back ..you can go down it in a helicopter ..tried sledging in the snow ..on a lorry inner tube ..am now brain dead 

• John

I'd probably just sit myself down there on the rim of the canyon and ponder exactly what it is that I'm supposed to be doing.  I mean, for sure!

Jump in, land on your head so it cracks open, and die. Was that 10?