Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Do you think this site would be better if we just didn't or could not report any questions?

Who cares about anyone's so-called rights and feelings? Websites like this should be a completely open arena. That's how the 80's and 90's would have had it if sites like this were around during it. The people who claim that they care about their rights are always violating someone else's rights every time they decide to make their own determination and play God.

Negative. Tried Facebook. It's also run by subhuman zionists and based on their thinking.

And it already isn't a garbage pit? Your response should literally get burned with the rest of the trash.

What a typical Y / A hypocrite you are. And everything that you're doing isn't for a reaction?

Reality check. It has been quite the opposite of what you actually think it's supposed to be since 2006. I'll give you the late 2005 beta period.

Favorite Answer

Its already happened. During the switch over from Yahoo to Oath this place ran with no moderation for a few weeks, and it wasn't good. 

I agree a site like this should be loose, but I don't want to see porn or accident victims. Otherwise we should be able to ask any weird, bizarre thing we want. Its kind of like that now, but really bad stuff (eventually) gets deleted. As it should.

• Daniel

No I dont think it would be Better Because then Trolls and Bully's and other people could cause Caos on this Site and be able to get away with It

The site would be better if offensive content doesn't be posted on this site in the first place. Even better, people should be following strict rules like they're supposed to. If you feel you want to have an open arena, then please find a suitable place online for that. Answers is an information exchange site and never the place for debates.

• I think the site would be better if you follow the rules of the site.

• Zirp

"Do you....."                       reported for chatting

No and we have seen the site like that. Several years ago, the site was violation free due to programming glitches. The site filled quickly with spam, scams, porn, racism, and was 90% vile things. It was unusable. Many of the long time users just left.

Dude, I'm gonna screenshot this as a prime example of a troll post (posting for a reaction). Textbook! Oh, and NO, I don't think the site would be better (it would be a huge garbage pit, instead of the little mess it is now).

• 4 weeks agoReport

• .

Nope, I don't. If people don't agree with the rules here, they are free to find somewhere else online to post. It's that simple. The site was designed to be a repository of knowledge and experience, not useless posts, rants, and flames. Do that on your own social media or create a Yahoo Group where you can rant to your heart's content.

• 4 weeks agoReport

This is not a social media platform, it's a question and answer platform. If you want to have a debate, then go to Facebook or Twitter.