Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

We have ended things but why does he still continue to view my stories ? ?

The Last time we spoke which was a 2 weeks ago, it was me Who told him im done. He did not seem happy and did not acczpt the breakupp. But two days later i posted something and he viewed it. Then a week or 2 later i posted and he viewed again. Why does he keep doing that

Favorite Answer

He may still love you and wants you to notice and remember him. Or he is just viewing your stories as a friend.

• steve

Because no one in your life you got close to will go from your memory.

I to this day am friends with all but one of my exes and look out for them on social media.

Just because you tried and it didn't work doesn't mean you have no further contact.

The fact that you dumped him but he is still viewing your posts suggests he is upset about being dumped. Maybe he is looking at your messages to find the reason why he got dumped. Or may be he is hoping you have seen he is looking and can remain friends.

If you just want him out of your life you can always block him  on every social media site you use and also do the same with his number on your phone.