Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why does Greta Thunberg trigger conservatives?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If she doesn't trigger them, then a super virus from global warming will eventually set out a pandemic and half of them will be goners. The problem is, the rest of us will be goners with them.

• 4 weeks agoReport

BE HAPPY COS ALLAH ONLY WANT TO BURN JEWS, REDDIT, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YAHOO AND YOUTUBE FAMILY ALIVE, YEAHHH 
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

No next time, you mean your family no next life is it. Lol

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

She (legitimately) became Time's person of the year and the orange King Joffrey didn't.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Smart woman. They hate and fear them.

• 4 weeks agoReport

BE HAPPY COS ALLAH ONLY WANT TO BURN JEWS, REDDIT, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YAHOO AND YOUTUBE FAMILY ALIVE, YEAHHH 
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe that is where the dictators of the past went wrong. Perhaps they should have got a 16 year old girl to read out their speeches for them then it would all have been OK.

Her most recent idea (well, I say "her" but I really mean her handlers) was to stop all man-made CO2 emissions right now.

Do you have any idea how that would affect the world?

Most forms of travel would stop. Supermarket shelves would be empty by the end of the day and would never be refilled. Anarchy would break out in just a few days in all developed countries.

Does that sound like a sensible option?

Is is wrong to criticise such ideas no matter from whom they come?

• 4 weeks agoReport

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I like her.  She reminds me of my autistic nephew when I told him there were no aliens living on Mars.  So funny!

• ...Show all comments
    • 4 weeks agoReport

• 4 weeks ago

because many of them think that climate change is a political issue, rather than a global human survival issue.

If conservatives want to make the world ugly with extreme economic inequality and racism and religious zealotry, for a thousand years, then so be it... but we're definitely not going to get a thousand years... we would be lucky to get a hundred years of habitability at this rate.

Let's at least take the scientists seriously, and try to preserve our species... so that our ideological struggles are not cut short by droughts and extreme weather and starvation and the other fruits of excessive carbon emissions.

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

They are so broken they give credence to the words of an uneducated angry autistic child.

...I predict their next triggering face of communism will be a mewling kitten.

They have already lost, may as well put a bullet in them now. They won't do anything.

• 4 weeks ago

She's just an autistic kid, but she speaks the truth about the environment, and has grasped the imagination of educated people.

With proper support, she could be a powerful voice to take the future of this planet seriously.

Remember that the US Republican Party is the ONLY entity in the world that denies science.

• Chris
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

For one thing, her car is filled with toxic waste.

• 4 weeks ago

She is a victim. (Of brainwashing)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.