Why do atheists get angry at ex gay people? Surely people can be free to date whoever they want to?

There’s zero scientific evidence to say people can’t change their sexuality from gay to straight

In almost every animal community there is ex gay behaviour  

I’ve no problem with people being gay but I’ve also no problem with someone who wants to try something different 

• D1218

They're not. They just don't respect or just find them easy to feel sorry for.

So you could choose to be gay? I am straight and I don't see that choice for myself. As a teen, I never remember asking myself which sex should I be attracted to? I was just naturally attracted to the opposite sex and not even all of them, just the ones I found attractive. I don't recall any decision making in the process. Because sexuality is a gray scale and not black and white, you can have bi-sexuals that make it seem as though there is a choice, but even they usually have a natural preference of one sex over the other.

• Liam
      4 weeks agoReport

Have gay sex everyday for the next few months and you’ll be gay for life unless you try to change, it’s common with ex prisoners 

• Dooby

I've never witnessed an atheist angry at that.

You're just making stuff up to make atheists look bad.

Obvious troll attempt buddy. 

Gay is bad, Satan tricks people into becoming gay. 

• NRSV Guy4 weeks agoReport

Joseph, I encourage you to pray for clarity, discernment, & truth on the topic. Please see my answer on this question if you are genuinely interested.