Why do atheists get angry at ex gay people? Surely people can be free to date whoever they want to?

Update:

There’s zero scientific evidence to say people can’t change their sexuality from gay to straight

In almost every animal community there is ex gay behaviour  

Update 2:

I’ve no problem with people being gay but I’ve also no problem with someone who wants to try something different 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • D1218
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

They're not. They just don't respect or just find them easy to feel sorry for.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

So you could choose to be gay? I am straight and I don't see that choice for myself. As a teen, I never remember asking myself which sex should I be attracted to? I was just naturally attracted to the opposite sex and not even all of them, just the ones I found attractive. I don't recall any decision making in the process. Because sexuality is a gray scale and not black and white, you can have bi-sexuals that make it seem as though there is a choice, but even they usually have a natural preference of one sex over the other.

• ...Show all comments
    • Liam
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Have gay sex everyday for the next few months and you’ll be gay for life unless you try to change, it’s common with ex prisoners 

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I've never witnessed an atheist angry at that.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You're just making stuff up to make atheists look bad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Obvious troll attempt buddy. 

• 4 weeks ago

Gay is bad, Satan tricks people into becoming gay. 

• ...Show all comments
    • NRSV Guy4 weeks agoReport

Joseph, I encourage you to pray for clarity, discernment, & truth on the topic. Please see my answer on this question if you are genuinely interested.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.