Are you bricking it yet about the Cornyvirus - now the Chinese have lost control?

The Chinese draconian restrictions have failed, and with Britain being full of slobs who are unlikely to wear face-masks if asked to - we sound doomed.

Will you post on here if you get it BTW, during the early days if you can.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Meh. You've got to eventually die from something at some point, don't you? As long as it's not too drawn out and unpleasant, there are probably worse ways to go.

Hey, I've got many plans, too. Death doesn't care about that, though.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Genesis 1:31 ¶ God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.1 Timothy 4:4 ¶ For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, provided it is received with thanksgiving;https://youtu.be/hhXUrFdWeoU

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There's no such thing as "Cornyvirus". What's your knowledge seeking question about a relevant current event?

• 4 weeks ago

NO: nor should anyone else, the media are making a mountain out of a mole hill again. this virus is no more harmful than ordinary flu

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What's the Cornyvirus? Is that when Corny comes back to infect all your computers 🤔

• 4 weeks ago

Yes you are doomed.  I suspect you don't wash your hands, don't catch your coughs and use your sleeves to wipe your nose.  Many Brits will be able to get themselves booked into Isolation Medical Units, in time for it not to spread.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Another bout of scaremongering. If it's not the flu it's something else they are going on about. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I couldn't care less if people want to panic the chances of it getting a hold in Britain is very remote.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

More worried about the Corbynvirus that seems to be infecting the Labour Party.

• 4 weeks ago

Will do Dayton. I will post with my last dying breath.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.