Could this girl be ignoring me?

So a girl I like never answers her phone when I message her but she told me she is bad at answering messages and she always gets back to me in the end. She even once showed me her phone and all her messages. Could she just be using this is an excuse not to talk to me? It can be annoying having to wait up to a day for her to answer. When we first meet she messaged me all the time. I asked this girl on a date and she said yes and said lets go to dinner. She said she will message me later in the week and sort out something. So one week later I end up messaging her to ask her if she is still keen. But I have not got an answer. I mean if she had feelings for me why would she wait? I can't understand why she leaves all these messages. I answer mine straight away to get it over and done with. Should I message her and say if you don't answer me soon I will not go to dinner with you? Because my friend is on holiday from overseas and I could be with him instead of dinner. So could she not like me? Or is she just bad at answering her messages?

Favorite Answer

Instead of txting her a threat.. how about you simply don't. That'd be a better way to handle this. Just don't txt her anymore. She likely told you the truth. She's in no rush either way.

Sorry to tell you that she is most likely ghosting you and the more you message her the more she'll be less interested. 

Why are you bothering with her, she's not interested in you. If she were, she'd respond quickly to your messages. She isn't, so you should stop pursuing her.

She isn;t interested.... anyone can see that. You sound desperate and a little creepy, to be honest. It's taken her a little while to realise it, but now she knows, and she IS NOT INTERESTED.