Best southern european island to go to in February for nice weather?
So I looked into:
- Tenerife (seems kinda dry/rocky, is there any nice things to do?)
- Mallorca/Menorca: too popular?
- Madeira: does it always rain there?
- San Michel: anything to do?
- What about the greek island? Is Kefalonia ok or are there better islands?
I mostly want sun and nature.
- WilliamLv 73 weeks ago
I've been to Gran Canaria over Christmas, but it wasn't swimming weather. I've been to Mallorca (twice) and Ibiza and never got in the water. I didn't swim in Malta, Crete or Turkey either. A lot of Europeans go further south to get warm...like Kenya or Mauritius. Yes, I am being serious.
- 1 month ago
Do Europeans know how to sun bath and swim?
- BillybeanLv 71 month ago
Nowhere in Europe is going to have what you seem to indicate "nice sunny weather". It is the depths of winter and although some places will be less cold and desolate than others, it is not beach weather. Many people from the U.K. would go to the southern Spain holiday areas over Christmas and the New Year for some more decent weather.
- boy boyLv 71 month ago
tenerife south is the best weather by far ..lots to do