Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why would you ask a girl many times does she loves you if she said no ?

If you ask girl does she loves you and she says no, why would you ask her again next time when you see her, she again says no, but you ask her again next time. Why ?

• steve

I personally wouldn't. I have only been in love twice in my life. The first time I said I love you after a brilliant night out and my partner answered that she loved me. Sadly she died with cancer before we got married.

The second time was with my now wife when she told me she loved me and proposed of course I said and yes and told her I loved her but we haven't actually got legally married as a piece of paper is not important to us.

If I told a girl I was in love with her and she didn't return the feeling and said something like ok don't know how I feel about that or I am not ready for that or I do not yet feel that way but that doesn't mean it won't happen, I wouldn't mention it again.

I have told her how I feel, if she is cool with the pressure I am sure that will bring then the next time the word love is brought up in conversation would have to come from her.

If you constantly tell her you love her but she is not feeling the same you will scare her off and push her away.

Tell her once and if she doesn't return with I love you then you need to wait until she mentions the subject again.

The loser thinks you can talk someone into loving him. Good luck with that!

Some people won't take no for an answer.  Hence the adage no means NO!.  The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result THIS time.