Do I have a virus?

So I was unlocking my phone and noticing that an app had a particular notification

The thing is I did have the app, and ad stupod as I am I pressed it which lead me to an extreme hookup dating site, so I quickly clicked off and deleted the app, but unsure if the virus is still in here

EDIT: When ever i search up the app it still has the name yet no picture and i can never delete it

Yeah this usually happens when you download apps from APK this happened to me once I downloaded so many pirated apps that every two minutes my phone would bring me to some kind of porn website

I'm not sure whether you have a virus, but, you can get antivirus for your phone.

Try one of these free antivirus apps for your phone:

https://www.safetydetectives.com/blog/best-really-...

Install it, do a scan, and if it doesn't find anything then you can be pretty sure (like, 98% sure) that your phone is OK. If you're really worried, try a couple of them.

I would also look at Malwarebytes (google it). They apparently have a free app for android, and that is the best software for removing anything bad from a computer, I.T. professionals everywhere use it.