Anonymous

Which nationality of women should I date?

I'm a 24 year old Romanian guy. I'm fed up with these weak, feminine and submissive Romanian women. I want to date a girl who is more independent, smart, brave, courageous and assertive. I really want to date a strong, assertive and ambitious girl but sadly such women exist extremely less in Romania.

Where should I go to find modern, strong, brave and independent woman? Because I don't like quiet, passive, weak and docile women at all.

• Craig
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like the sort of woman you might be interested in would not fit in with the sort of women that you think are predominant in your part of the world.  If that is true, then the sort of women you might like would have only two choices:  Find a young man who is relatively easy to dominate, and marry him at a young age and be his boss, OR suffer being pushed to the edge of women's society and ignored and shunned by men who find her too assertive.  In the second case, such women will probably relocate to a large city, where perhaps they can find work in a shop, in a trade, or perhaps as a teacher.  These are the situations in which you are more likely to find women who suit you - not just any girl from any village or small town.

And Zirp is correct - no doubt there are plenty of Romanian women who meet this description, and you can meet them via online dating.  Just sort the users according to the criteria above.

Good luck.

Dude, I LOVE Romanian women, especially their femininity. Why don't we tradE? You can have American women, I'll take Romanian women.

Northern and western  Europe.

Or America and get with an African American.

Lol...

• Zirp

nationality is irrelevant

Go on a datingsite for people who speak a language you speak, and list your specific wishes  explicitly