Ex-Special Ed student GED study method?

So I am trying to get the best course of action in regarding my educational history for the GED math test... Predicament: From grades 1-5 I was in special ed for having autism and with that being said there really wasn't much learning going on for us where I attended school. I have passed half my subjects due to catching on quickly however my math level always stayed at elementary level or maybe middle school and needless to say I ended up dropping out during my sophomore year.. Now that I am trying to learn all this math.. My question is what is the best course of study? One on one tutoring, reading books and forums or simply youtube? I pretty much need to learn all the basics of algebra and equations.. Even my multiplication and dividing skills are minimal. Suggestions or tips would be awesome and appreciated!!  

The "best" method is the one that works for you.

You can take complete high school math courses online for free at Khan Academy and practice the work as much as you want, with feedback and support from other members. This would help almost anyone who wanted to learn high school math and pass the GED.  Look into it.

https://www.khanacademy.org/

• drip

Check out your community college for GED classes. They also offer remedial math classes for no credit.