Can anyone explain the meaning of writing ?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

i was reading "30-second philosophies" by loewer, when i came upon page number 60 in the mind and metaphysics section of philosophy.

"fodor's language of thought" says that the philosopher jerry fodor developed a theory of the mind, which says that our mind developed thought before it developed words; so that an inner - language of thought exists, which is not expressed in external social-language.

he calls it "mentalese".

this is why we sometimes are aware of the instinctual meaning, compared to the social meaning of things. or why babies have thoughts and learn a language to express them.

freud might think that  a babies "touch" can be recognized as an instinctual thought that fedor interprets as mental language; or what carl jung would believe is intuitive thinking compared to what is rational-logical thinking.

a good writer can express anything they can think.

Source(s): s. freud.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Communication. That's the whole point.

• 1 month ago

You mean, "Can anyone read what the writing in this image says?"

Too many people didn't click on your question because it seemed to ask something different.

You need someone who reads Arabic. I'm afraid that's not me.

• Phil
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

One method of communication.To tell a story, explain something or get a point of view across.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It is human ability. You "can write while not writing" Aristotle, see more below

http://classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/sophist_refut.1....

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes. Those of us who were schooled in Western European countries.

• Quentin
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The Chinese have writing too!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.