How to remember renewal dates of documents like insurance, business license etc ... ?

Any android app or how you manage please suggest what you do to remember the renewal dates of important documents like business license, insurance, car documents on time?? I always pay late fee... I just can't remember so many things.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Just put them into a Google Calendar entry and have them repeat every year, and have them notify you about a week beforehand.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

I bet you remember where you put your stash though don't you.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

All those things send you a renewal notice in the mail at least one month in advance. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Pretty much all of those products send you a reminder when they are due.  Write down the item, the date payment is due in a notebook or a Word document or Excel spreadsheet.  Delete or make a note when it's paid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Scott
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Every smart phone has a calendar app.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Just put the item's expiration date on your cell phone's calendar and set a reminder for a week or so before that date!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Just make a note on your phone's calendar and you can look it up any time. I do that for bills I have to pay and an alarm sounds to remind me on the day. 

• May
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Use a pen or pencil; and a piece of paper .

People ask the strangest things ???

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Assuming you pay online, what I will do is pay the bill as soon as I receive it through my bank but I will postdate the payment until 2 or 3 business days before it is actually due ( to give time for the funds to transfer and clear so I don't get hit with late fees ).

• bo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

cell phone, calendar put one up on the wall and mark dates

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.