Doctor Check Up?

I’m going to the doctor because of my high blood pressure and my left arm hurts sometimes, and then i start to think it’s going to get amputated. About 10 years ago I was at lunch and bit into a dry and my right tooth broke (I didn’t know at the time) I told my family, teachers and they didn’t listen. Now my teeth on that side are ugly and broken and i’m scared to tell the doctor because I think they’re going to say that’s the reason everything health related is happening and i’m going to die from it.

• Rick B

You can't really be this stupid. This has got to be a troll. Please quit wasting our time.

Your arm hurts sometimes, so you jump to amputation???

You broke a tooth 10 years ago and that is causing all your health issues????

Ummmmm. ugly broken teeth are a dental issue. Have you talked to your dentist? You should have seen a dentist about 20 times over a ten-year period.

Not sure how you are hanging this all together but they aren’t going to amputate your arm. You fears sound groundless