Should I feel bad when I become quiet and distant when my gf is around?

So today I had a long shift and I became irritated with everyone and everything since I was so tired plus I hate my job.  When that happens, I become extremely quiet and distant. My gf came to work a few hours before I was suppose to clock out. She was faking her excitement because as she said, she wanted the time to go by a bit faster. We're part timers at a retail store while we go to college. She kept being goofy but I didn't want to be my usual self around her. She seemed to undertand that I was tired and irritated even though she kept telling me to smile. I also tell her to smile when she's grumpy. Eventually we had fun before I went home but I feel bad that I was so quiet and angry. Is she going to think less of me if I keep being like that every time I'm not in the mood to have fun.

No Sir,

Because your just being yourself, pease ask gf

Thanks for feedback, and discuss the matter ok?

Thanks 

Very best wishes 

Mars 

Source:) Study and Ethics 

• j153e

Like Kaleigh wrote, be able to state your feelings.  You might bring more awareness of such situations by co-reading Shaunti Feldhahn's "For Couples Only;" it's meant to be co-read..

Just be honest and tell her how you feel. She will most likely understand and respect your wishes

I don't know should you