Should I feel bad when I become quiet and distant when my gf is around?

So today I had a long shift and I became irritated with everyone and everything since I was so tired plus I hate my job.  When that happens, I become extremely quiet and distant. My gf came to work a few hours before I was suppose to clock out. She was faking her excitement because as she said, she wanted the time to go by a bit faster. We're part timers at a retail store while we go to college. She kept being goofy but I didn't want to be my usual self around her. She seemed to undertand that I was tired and irritated even though she kept telling me to smile. I also tell her to smile when she's grumpy. Eventually we had fun before I went home but I feel bad that I was so quiet and angry. Is she going to think less of me if I keep being like that every time I'm not in the mood to have fun.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No Sir,

Because your just being yourself, pease ask gf

Thanks for feedback, and discuss the matter ok?

Thanks 

Very best wishes 

Mars 

Source:) Study and Ethics 

• Login to reply the answers
  • j153e
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Like Kaleigh wrote, be able to state your feelings.  You might bring more awareness of such situations by co-reading Shaunti Feldhahn's "For Couples Only;" it's meant to be co-read..

• 4 weeks ago

Just be honest and tell her how you feel. She will most likely understand and respect your wishes

• 4 weeks ago

I don't know should you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.