Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Is he hiding my pregnancy for a reason? ?

I’m about 15 weeks pregnant, recently just found out we’re having a boy. My boyfriend of almost two years has told his mother but she hates me and said “ you need to come around your other kids instead of worrying about her”

Background story is he’s married. He has four kids. Two by his first girlfriend whose crazy and obsessed with me and his relationship. She is miserable because he doesn’t see her kids but she also refuses to let him see them. She emails him asking him to co parent with her but he doesn’t want to because he owes too much back pay in child support, and has a warrant. So those two kids, whom are his first born. He has nothing to do with! Not even on holidays. Personally i don’t care because she is such a crazy miserable woman. 

The second woman he married and is still married to, she has a man now and they agreed to split the kids. He and i kept one and she kept the other ( she claims he refuses to give her back) but it isn’t true she is just a bad mom and doesn’t want her kids. So he loved me for being a good step mom. His wife also wants him back and is miserable. 

Now that i am pregnant ( this is my third child but first with him) i find it odd that he broke up with me but still lives with me. He says he’s only there because he can’t get back to his home state. 

He blocked me on social media because i kept catching him messaging girls. Should i be worried that he hasn’t told anyone on social media i am pregnant. He has not mentioned our new son to anyone

• Foofa

He's probably embarrassed to admit he's goofed up yet a fifth time in sticking some woman with a child he doesn't intend to support. Nice choice there. Hopefully you'll consider adoption for this kid.

What sort of crazy fool would have a fifth child for this deadbeat.  I would be having an abortion like YESTERDAY. He is not a fit or appropriate father for the other children so guess what your future is going to be. Yuk.  Some people are beyond help.

• g

Wow. You should be worried he's married and "splitting" his children, not even seeing the others because he owes back child support. But no, you're having yet another. All of you need to act like adults and build stable homes for all these children.

How do you see this circus ending, exactly?

ETA:  He broke up with you, remember? Don't worry about him leaving - he's *going* to leave soon as he can rope the next poor fool into his sob story. You need to figure out how you're going to support these children you keep having.

Yes.  He intends to leave  you and the new baby at his first opportunity.  He's probably on social media looking for a new girlfriend  right now - hopefully with money.  

• He deleted one of his social media accounts for me today. He still has a few of the others but we are working on it. He says he doesn’t want anyone to know yet