What is happening to my skin?

Growing up, my parents always told me I wasn’t allergic to anything. If that is the case, I have not a clue what I’m having an allergic reaction to. My mom and coworkers theorized it was something at work, since I started itching breaking out after washing dishes for 4 days straight. That can’t be the case since I’ve been working and washing dishes there since September. This rash is literally everywhere. On my thighs, buttocks, both arms and hands, and as you can see it was even on my eyelids. I don’t even know what’s going on and it’s been happening for almost, maybe over a month. Every time it seems to be going away, it pops up somewhere else. What’s happening?

• Susie

As you age your body chemistry changes as does your skin’s sensitivity to different things. Soap, laundry detergent, lotions, medications, foods???  It could be anything.  There’s the elimination route, but it can take time and you may never find out. I would see a dermatologist to see if they have any answers first.