Can't find high school diploma/transcripts?

I went to/graduated from a small private school. Since graduation, the school has closed and the people that ran it have passed away.  I have contacted the Colorado Board of Education as well as the district in which the school was located.  I tried the last school I attended, but they have a business hold on my account and will not transfer any documents.  I even contacted the Department of Corrections, as I have been previously incarcerated.  All roads have led to dead ends and every information site wants at least $23.00 which I don't have.  I need the document(s) to attend college.  I've run out of options and am extremely desperate.  PLEASE HELP!!!

Seriously?  If you don't have $23 to get your transcript, how are you going to pay for college, books, etc.?  Get your ducks in a row.  Focus on cleaning up your past -- paying your debts to the school, etc.  The public school district isn't going to have your transcripts if you attending a private school.  

You should also speak with the admissions staff at whatever college you think you are going to attend.  I'm sure you're not the first person on the planet to have this issue. 

If you can't afford $23 (assuming the site is legit), you have zero chance of getting through college.

just borrow the money from someone

• Nicey8

you have tried all options but to no avail. Do you have any teachers' contacts? Try contacting them.

Peace to you. There are risks of attending a private college.