Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

Is it rude asking a girl I'm going out with if she's a virgin?

It's a very personal question, but I'm curious.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

You should properly address that question to her FATHER while negotiating for her hand in marriage. If she not, she may be worth fewer goats and camels. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It might be rude if it's that direct.  When people are dating and getting to know each other, it's natural to talk about each other's sexual desires and activities, including their sexual history.  If she indicates she's never been intimate with anyone, it wouldn't hurt to clarify with the question, "So, you're a virgin?"  What's important is to never treat anything as something to be embarrassed or ashamed of, whether virgin or not a virgin.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Depends on circumstances, It's an important question if or when you decide to have sex.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes.  When she is ready or when it is necessary she will reveal that to you without you having to ask.  This applies to you, as well, as you reveal personal information about yourself to her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Curiosity is not a good enough reason to ask somebody if they are a virgin.

You are dating this girl and obviously you do not know her well enough for her to either voluntarily Supply you with that information or for you to ask.

If and when you two decide to become intimate, that may be the time that she will reveal that information. curiosity is not a good enough reason to ask somebody there a virgin.

• 3 weeks ago

yes it is when you need to know she will tell you until then treat her with respect

• Cara
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Of course it's rude. Curious? Assume every girl is a virgin.

• 4 weeks ago

i would ask her if you need to know, i dont think its rude, you need to know so you can protect yourself from an std

• ...Show all comments
    • susan
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Just protect yourself from STD's automatically. Some people lie about their experience, because they don't want the other person to disapprove or be scared off.

• -
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Extremely rude.If your ever get to 3rd base you'll find out.

• 4 weeks ago

Very rude, and she should instantly walk away and never talk to you again if you ask.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.