someone on snapchat reported me for violating community guide lines, i never violated anything. will they ban me?

2 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

We can't know what Snapchat will do. Nobody here can see the future. Review their TOS and/or guidelines, and if they do suspend or ban you, try to appeal it. 

Move your question to Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory.

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Snapchat has an entirely different terms of service contract than Verizon's terms of service and YA's community guidelines, UNLESS Verizon  owns Snapchat and Verizon Media manages Snapchat for Verizon. Verizon does NOT BAM..it BLOCKS people from participating. 

Verizon and Snap Co. Are business partners, but Verizon does NOT OWN Snap Co. and Verizon Media does NOT manage it. 

That means you need to go to Snapchat's help pages on abuse and find out HOW to appeal, AFTER you read  Snapchat's terms of service contract and have it explained to you by a paralegal, law student or lawyer. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snapchat. 

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.