Anonymous

Simple entry jobs a woman can do who cant do construction?

I tried for housekeeping type roles and someone I knew said they generally want hispanic older women for that. And those hotels rejected a bunch of my applications.

And i cant do construction. I am a dainty little woman.

I look for data entry but they generally want someone who also speaks mandarinor Spanish it seems.

i would just go to the employment agency and ask them to help you with all this there

My honest opinion? Don't be afraid to apply for construction. You talk about it a lot. I saw a skinny girl lifting heavy boxes in the back of the truck and unloading for a 7/11. It seemed so surreal but it was real. Don't let your body type discourage you. If they like you They will have something for you to do. It's not really if you can even do the job. If they like you They can and sometimes will hire you for no other reason than liking you. Trust me, it happens. Constantly. Learn how to turn your weaknesses in to strengths. For example, if you have a skinny body type tell them how you feel bad for not being able to help them. This can make them feel guilty and want to hire you to "help" you "achieve" your goals. Perhaps it's to become stronger? You could literally say whatever. Just make them feel bad for you. Human emotions have a certain way to them. Making somebody feel bad for you can lead you to success wether you believe it or like it or not.

I take it that it would be impossible to move? They're trying to drive you crazy and leave you for dead on ssi. If you're white you need to live in a majority white area, if black the same.