how do I put pics on the computer from my camera card?

Use a card reader the computer can open and let you drag and drop anything you want from the car to the computer.

• Frank

Two ways to move images from your memory card:

1) Use the supplied USB cable that came with your camera and connect it to your computer.

2) Use a memory-card reader that is either already installed in your computer or use an external one.

Whichever way you choose, once the card is inserted into your computer or the camera is connected to it, there will be an icon in windows explorer and in "My computer" if you're using Windows 7 or "This computer" if you're using Windows 10.

Double-click onto the icon, open the folder containing the images and then copy either the entire folder or all of the photos.  DO NOT cut and paste images just in case something goes wrong with the data transfer which is very common and will eventually happen.  Always use Ctrl+C to copy the folder or its contents and then press Ctrl+V to paste the folder somewhere on your computer or the copied photo files into some folder already on your computer.

Once you've moved the images and confirmed that all went well, put the card back into the camera and format the card using the camera's format function.