what's your dream town like?

No crime and no cruelty to animals. No scum  casing houses and garages. 20 mph means no 50mph and above. 

new York is my most dream town to live in

Like the town in Thornton Wilder's book entitled, "Our Town."

one where you get to know people and make friends

With slides in the building windows

• mayberry, nc     

• Will

Honestly, Schaumburg, IL is pretty spot on. It has everything, is near nature, and not too far from Chicago. The only thing that could make it a serious competitor to Rosemont, IL as a tourist hotspot is if it got a casino. Only problem is that there is no excellent place for a casino. I mean what are they gonna do, build it right there in The Streets of Woodfield or next to the Schaumburg convention center which is isolated from everything else. 

On the other hand, I guess I should expand into the topic of demographics. Considering in Illinois it is a solid fact that places with higher black and hispanic populations are shitholes with litter and crime, I guess I would want them to be a minority that makes up less than 20% of the population. Even Indians (India) kind bring unpleasant vibes with them.