Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 4 weeks ago

Chances of death ? ?

I was delivering food to someone’s house it was no more than 10 seconds the women opened her door her under eyes were dark she looked sick as if she had the flu she did not cough or sneeze I handed her the food and was maybe a arms reach away from her I went to my car and sanitized my hands very well Incase I touch my face should I be concerned about getting the flu like this

Also would the flu kill someone who’s healthy in there 20s if treated ?

The cases I hear about people dying is the fact that they wait so long before seeking health the reason they die?

• audrey

Have you had a flu shot? If so, your fine. If not, oh well. You really need help for your hypochondria.

I'm no expert, but it usually depends if you've had a flu shot. 

Yes- 

congrats! you're safe!

No- 

treat yourself well, as in eat healthy, such has a nutrient and vitamin rich diet (vegetables), as this strengthens your immune system, as well as normal exercise. It's also important to sleep no less than 8 hours. If you contract the flu, with well treatment, it should go away in about a week.

Source(s): Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Healthline

i would try not to worry about it, if you have a good immune system you might not catch it, i never catch anything but i take vitamins like c and d and that might be why

86% chance, sorry bud R

ip

Have you had your flu shot?