When the Senate doesn't impeach President Trump, what state/states will Liberals focus on assassinating him while campaigning?

You KNOW that it's the only option to stop his re-election, huh?

Favorite Answer

This about sums it up don't you think?

• don

Somehow the liberals always seem to get away with threatening it...Its a logical assumption their desperation will lead to it eventually.

He's already been impeached, dumbazz. I guess you failed your HS "Government" class.

I don't think you have a clue about what your yammering on about, so let me educate you, just because I can't stand ignorant people such as yourself, so have a seat and take some notes here!

Trump is already impeached! Impeachment does NOT mean conviction or removal from office, impeachment merely means to be accused of a "high crime or misdemenor", the house has already accused him, hence he's impeached

Secondly, once an impeachment is 100%, it cannot be undone, appeal, or erased from one's record! Trump was impeached by the House Judiciary, its on his record until his death, and even then doesn't become expunged. 

You seem to impeachment with removal from office, the two are NOT the same thing, its foolish to think that it is! Actually no its not the only option (removal from office) to stop his re-election! He has MANY ongoing invesitagations going on, several of which are criminal (including the Russia probe), all it takes is for him to be convicted of ONE of those crimes and boom he's out of office.

Lastly, no, Trump won't be assassinated by the liberals, lol good ******* lord! I would say he has a better chance of keeling over from a heart attack tomorrow than he does of a democrat blowing him away between the eyes with a gun.

Really... if you're gonna post ****, and least be somewhat intelligent about it.

• Thomas CNSRV
      1 month agoReport

Most Liberals on this site believe that Trump will be removed from office after the Senate hearings.
      Thank-you for the education!

i dont think thats a good idea since god did say thou shall not kill

• PoBoy

LMAO - Trump has been impeached, now and forever. The Senate will refuse to do their duty and let criminal Trump off. When the middle class has lost social security and Medicare they will regret electing these people.

• Thomas CNSRV
      1 month agoReport

Push my wheelchair off the cliff and call me a cliff diver, JAGOFF!
      In Living Color/ Men on film, enjoy!

Death by excessive Big Macs isn't an assassination.

• Thomas CNSRV
      1 month agoReport

President Obama had to sneak out to KFC.
      Michelle would have kicked his azz for loving chicken same as white folks.