Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Is my period normal?

This might be a little bit gross, so please don't read if you find that disturbing.

My period is normal in that I always get it every month or so, but, I don't know if getting sick from it is normal as well. I usually have to go to the bathroom pretty frequently, sometimes I throw up (one of those times I threw up blood), I #2 a lot more often, my cramps can hurt to the point where I have to stay home, and sometimes blood can come out of the wrong end. 

I guess this is less of a "is this normal?" and more of a "should I be going to the doctor?" but, I don't know. It's usually only very bad on the first day of the period and the rest of the week is pretty painless.

@Anonymous, I hope you're just a troll because it's clear to me that you have a pretty good understanding of how life works. However, just to make sure I was right, I reread the TOS as well as the community guidelines, there is nothing that says I can't ask for medical help. Thank you for your response, but, I was not expecting a professional of any sort to prescribe me with anything at all. More or less, this was a question to others if they've experienced something similar. Thanks again.

I'll tell you what is disturbing, You!  You have NO respect nor regards to the members of this community.  In the Community Guidelines and Terms of Service, we read about what the reasons are for Yahoo Answers.  Like a real community, there're laws, rules, what is good and what is bad.  

THERE'RE NO MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS HERE!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OR NOT?  YOU'RE NO ONE SPECIAL TO BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THINGS YOUR WAY.  THAT MEANS WHEN YOU'RE REPORTED, THERE'RE VIOLATIONS GIVEN. 

I think you should visit your doctor and tell them about these problems.