Oil leak while car is running?

This morning I discovered I have a BAD oil leak only when the car is running looks like it’s coming from the front part of the engine didn’t have my jack so I wasn’t able to get under there much but I see what area it’s coming from but can’t exactly see what part and it only does it while the car is running and it’s just not a couple drops the oil is coming out just as fast as you pour it in..Looks like it’s coming exactly under from where you pour the oil in any idea what it may be?? Taking it to a shop in the morning

Good car parts from https://automotivestuff.com

• zipper

This is called a pressure leek, most likely it is the front seal, Start by looking there, you mite want to us a mirror to check it!

• M.

The oil pan drain plug is out?

• JJ

Keep it full of oil or you will be sorry.

• Dan

Yeah, sounds bad. I'll swing by and have a look this afternoon, we can compose a better question so that people here have snowball's chance in hell of knowing what you're talking about.

maybe you should get a mechanic to check it out

Get the car towed.  The mechanic will tell you what is wrong with it.   We are all just guessing here and we will not be able to fix your car.

Did you take it to jiffy lube they sabotage your car on purpose it's probably antifreeze.

Most likely, since it just started and wasn't doing this in recent days, is the cylinder head is warped and oil is leaking between the cylinder head and engine block. Or, IF the oil filter is in this location, the oil filter may be a bit loose.

• Ron

Like we can see what you do? Taking it to a shop or towing it?