if your co-worker identifies as a feminist is it reasonable to expect she might try to sexually harass you (as a man)...?

Favorite Answer

"if your co-worker identifies as a feminist is it reasonable to expect she might try to sexually harass you (as a man)...?"

Yes.  I  never used to judge people based on their ideologies so much.  Each person was an individual, and even if there were differences of opinion, we could agree to disagree.

But when this alt-Left identity politics took root, I found that those types would judge me, and everyone else based on their politics.  At that point, I began mistrusting them.  After all .... we have always seen that feminists for example are guilty of what they --think-- others do.  So  yeah ... I now mistrust feminists completely based on their chosen ideology.  They taught me to do so.

.

Unfortunately, I've never been sexually harassed.

If you play your cards right. Make sure you wear butt crack revealing clothing and “accidentally” flex your biceps whilst getting a drink at the water cooler