What is causing my sickness?

Very detailed TMI.

2 weeks ago I started getting sick. Sore throat, that turned into an ear infection and sinus infection that spread to my jaw and eye. I took many OTC meds for cold and flu, nothing helped, it just got worse. The doctor gave me antibiotics, and after I finished them, I got a yeast infection, and still felt unwell. After that passed, I now have a sore throat again with ear popping/pain and a bad cough with post nasal drip. I assume the antibiotics didn't work, and I'm trying to get better, but I cannot figure out what I can do to help myself.

You need to see a ENT specialist. You could have a cold (virus), the flu (virus), pneumonia (bacteria or virus), allergies, bronchitis, etc.

OTC medications deal with symptoms but cannot kill virus or bacteria or "cure" the problem.  Antibiotics work on bacterial infections, not viral.  If you took antibiotics for a bacterial sinus infection, that still won't address an allergy or viral cold/flu.

It is also common for antibiotics to kill good bacteria in your gut which leads to a yeast infection.

I'd suggest you see a MD to find out what you have NOW and also improve your diet.  Cut out sugars and carbs, increase veggies.  Drink lots of fluids.  Take some probiotics to get your gut bacteria back.  

• k w

You ! and all that FEAR you have, overloaded with all kinds of OTC meds and Doctor meds !!! WTF, you're out of control and your worst enemy......

Of course the antibiotics didn't work (find another doctor, this one is an idiot), you have a virus.  Stop wasting money on OTC drugs that won't do any good (no, we haven't found a cure for the common cold yet), keep your fluids up and rest as much as you can.  You'll get better, it just takes time.