All of my Answers have disappeared,has this happened to anyone else?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You have NOT lost all of your YA answers. You have lost the DISPLAY of the questions you have answered on your YA activity profile. YES, this has happened to a lot of people since the holidays started almost 2 months ago. This is an eternal multiple glitch system glitch with the YA activity profiles. You cannot fix it. Only the Verizon IT technicians and engineers can fix it. Yes it IS annoying to lose the list of questions you have answered for 2 or 3 days or longer. 

• Login to reply the answers
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That question has been asked/answered MANY times in the past weeks (always peruse the questions in the YA subcategory if you're having an issue, to see if your question has already been asked and answered). We don't know how long it will last. Some times when you check your My Answers you may be able to see them, other times you won't (I just checked mine and can see them, later that may change).

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Im sure it has Happen to lots of Users there is a Bug going on Currently the Answer List is not Working Correctly until Yahoo gets it Straighten out you may see a lot of Weird things Happening

• Yes, do not worry about it.  It is just a temporary glitch.  It has happened to a number of people in the last few weeks.  You should see it back up soon.  Mine is there and then disappears and then comes back up again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Do they return been gone for a month now.

• 1 month ago

If you would read down the question list in this category, you would see it has happened to most. It is just a glitch.

• 1 month ago

Yes It’s just a glitch

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.