Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 1 month ago

Does anyone know of an insurance company in Miami, FL that covers school bus converted into mobile home?

3 Answers

  • May
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    No but if I needed to insure such a vehicle I would start calling insurance companies and ask.

     I don't understand why you are asking this though as it seems to me that most insurance companies would insure such a vehicle because  It is simply just a Recreational Vehicle. (not a mobile home)

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    MOBILE homes don't have engines. They are towed. You mean MOTOR home I presume. It would probably be insured as a van or truck. It doesn't matter what it's been converted into, IMO.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Yes, and there are hundreds.  Ask an insurance BROKER, not an agent.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.