I have the Corona Virus. Should I go back to the hospital?

I was recently tested by a hospital in my town and I tested positive for the Corona Virus. I didn't want to stay in the hospital so I sneakily left out the back door and drove home.

I'm starting to get second thoughts. I tried going to a movie theater to calm myself down and it didn't..

Anyone have advice on what I should do?

The hospital keeps calling my phone but I'm too embarrassed to pick it up?

• Edna

You tested positive for the common corona virus?  So what?  You didn't need to be IN a hospital, in the first place. For a healthy person, a corona virus is no worse than the flu or a very bad cold. Like any virus, it will run its course, with or without medical attention. Buy some OTC cold medicine and forget about it.

Because you "sneakily left out the back door", the hospital is trying to phone you, so they can verify your mailing address and will know where to send the bill.  

You are probably too young to know about "Typhoid Mary." An Asian women in the 1930s and 1940s was a carrier of Typhoid Fever without being infected herself. The end of the story is Typhoid Mary was restricted by the government for the remainder of her life in a house or room to prevent her infectious condition. If you are positive for the Corona virus, you owe society a favor to be monitored for the corona virus. Call the hospital and confess why you left the hospital with an infectious disease that if spread can kill more people than mentioned by the CDC. Do the right thing and call the hospital. The hospital might have someone come to your home to collect you to prevent any chance you can infect someone on the way to the hospital. Wear a mask if possible to limit your breathing and escape of viral particles if you are now truly infected.

harrald

• Edna
      3 weeks agoReport

The very common corona virus doesn't kill many people. For the average healthy person, a corona virus is no worse than the flu or a very bad cold. 

• audrey

Big fat fake troll story.

LMAO best troll of the day

• Lili
      3 weeks agoReport

Actually pretty lame. The trolls around here aren't very sharp.

No you don’t as the only test currently is at the CDC, and no you didn’t. You know that really isn’t a funny troll at all

I suggest you lick some doorknobs while you mull this over..

• ?

Go lay down at the bottom of a lake or river. The hospital won't find you there

• k w

worry wart troll...... oboy......