Dippy asked in PetsOther - Pets · 3 weeks ago

Do you believe in animal communicators?

I think it sounds way too far fetched, but have heard people talk about their experiences where the animal communicator brought up things they couldn't have possibly known. If you believe they're fake, do you think these instances are pure coincidence, wishful thinking on behalf of the pet owner (i.e. the animal communicator brings up something very vague or common and the owner takes it to heart), or how else do you think this happens?

What exactly do you mean by communication? Pets absolutely understand body language, behavior, a few words like their names, and tone of voice. Mine "communicates" with me all the time. She taps me, meows, and leads me to whatever it is she wants, usually food, sometimes toys or neck scratches. She can't read my mind. But she does pay very close attention to me and what's going on in the environment and "figures things out" sometimes. Animals aren't stupid.

• Dippy3 weeks agoReport

I'm talking about animal communicators, which are basically psychics for animals. 

LMAO!

1515151

I believe that sort of idiotic nonsense has only the fact, as with all religions, it IS idiotic nonsense.

Other than that, it has NOTHING to do with R&S.